A Highly Reliable, Scalable and Cost-effective Voice and Data Solution
Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) Primary Rate Interface (PRI) is a standardized telecommunications service level within the ISDN specification for handling multiple voice transmissions. Ideal for medium to large enterprises with digital PBXs, ISDN PRI provides a digital communications solution.
BCN ISDN PRI is a cost effective solution that provides an alternative to traditional analog twisted pair phone lines. The ISDN PRI circuit provides clear, high-quality voice and is ideal for using multiple devices, all at the same time, on a single service.
Benefits of BCN Local ISDN/PRI Solutions
- Nationwide coverage
- More features, with greater flexibility at a more competitive price
- Consolidate your existing phone lines — accommodates up to 23 simultaneous calls, configured to your specific requirements
- Perfect for businesses with 20 or more users, depending on call volume
- The ideal solution for growing companies
- Call Tracking and Call Reporting available
- Outgoing Caller ID available
- Multiple Hunt Groups all programmed from your phone system
- Greater clarity — Reduce line noise and interference so you can enjoy digital performance when using high-bandwidth applications
- Allows the operation of multiple devices simultaneously on one phone line
- Assign network resources in a flexible way that is best for your business