BCN Wireless Solutions
BCN offers a variety of wireless solutions that can be deployed to meet each customer’s specific needs. Whether for primary, back-up/failover, or for hard to reach locations, BCN will uniquely tailor each solution. Customers with multiple locations can be assured that BCN’s range of wireless options means we’ll get you connected.
- BCN’s 4G LTE wireless assures you have uninterrupted Internet connectivity in the event of a network failure, and that your data is safely backed up should terrestrial connections go down.
- 4G LTE wireless ensures business continuity, access to the Internet, your corporate network, critical applications and the ability for customers to reach you, transact business and process payments.
- BCN partners with Cradlepoint as its primary wireless end-point device deployment solution, capable of addressing basic or advanced configuration requirements. A BCN advanced enterprise service solution includes advanced edge routing, a primary Internet access service, automatic 4G LTE wireless data failover service and WiFi capabilities.
- BCN’s fixed wireless solution delivers a reliable, high-speed alternative to fiber access, and can be rapidly deployed as there is no dependency on underground fiber runs, construction and more.
- Fixed wireless provides a dedicated point-to-point Internet connection and is a cost-effective solution for businesses that need high quality, dedicated bandwidth, with low jitter and latency.
- BCN’s Professional Field Services team will manage the low-impact installation of the fixed wireless service which is relatively simple when compared to what is involved with wired services.
Satellite Business Internet
- BCN’s Viasat-based satellite business internet is ideal as a primary connection for those businesses with hard to reach locations, and can also serve as a secondary or tertiary solution as it provides a diverse and reliable connection when cable and fiber connections go down.
- BCN satellite business internet offers 35/4 Mbps (download/upload) plans to over 96% of the U.S. population. In select areas you can also get 60/4 Mbps and 100/4 Mbps plans. In the few places where 35/4 Mbps is not available, we offer 12/3 Mbps.
- Satellite internet enables critical business applications such as voice over IP, point-of-sale transactions, cloud backup, file downloads, online collaboration, and more.