MPLS – Private Network
Link remote locations and applications with highly converged connections.
MPLS (MultiProtocol Label Switching) services are a great way to provide your remote locations with the same cost effective access to corporate enterprise applications, information and data that employees in your headquarters location enjoy. With MPLS each of your sites (or partner sites) are connected via a private network, assuring that they are less susceptible to viruses, malware and attacks.
BCN’s MPLS increases the speed of your network traffic, reduces delays and improves efficiency. Our MPLS is also a cost-effective way to broaden the reach of mission critical business apps, and decision making data to your remote employees, business partners and customers, while assuring the highest reliability and security available in the market. And our range of services allows you to prioritize voice, video and data traffic on a single network, offering additional flexibility in determining exactly how your traffic is best managed. With Direct MPLS paths, BCN is able to provide Quality of Service (QoS) ensuring that your mission critical applications, such as VoIP, enterprise applications, credit card transactions, and supply chain management are prioritized for the highest level of quality. BCN offers the option of custom built multi carrier MPLS networks linked back to specific corporate or Data Center locations.
Benefits of BCN MPLS – Private Network Services
- Best in class performance for faster, more secure communication
- Increased productivity for your business by connecting remote locations to essential applications and information
- Enable mission-critical real-time applications on a fully monitored and managed network
- Industry leading Tier 1 End-to-End SLA’s
- Six classes of service (CoS) with any access element
- Choice of bandwidths so you get the right bandwidth at the right price
- Minimized risk – BCN delivers everything from network design to support, on-time and on-budget.
- International coverage from one provider
- Single point of contact – professionally staffed, resolution focused customer support professional
- One single invoice for all services and locations