Use Your Existing PBX to Leverage the Cost Savings of VoIP.
BCN’s SIP Trunking is the perfect solution for leveraging your existing IP PBX equipment to take advantage of all the latest Voice over IP (VoIP) technologies and features. SIP Trunking allows you to enjoy significant cost savings for all your local and long-distance calling. You also benefit by keeping all the features and functionality of your existing PBX. Existing numbers as well as new phone numbers are simply ported over. And because all traffic, regardless of location, is tapped into a central site with a SIP trunk, there’s no need to maintain costly dedicated voice lines at each of your business locations.
Benefits of a BCN SIP Trunking Solution
- Preserves your capital investments by leveraging existing IP PBX hardware
- Easy transition to the feature and cost benefits of VoIP
- Simple implementation retaining existing PBX features and functionality
- Eliminates the need for multiple traditional individual line fees
- Both local and long distance services from one single solution
- Assures greater business continuity by automatically connecting to a secondary number
- National and International number resources
- Adtran and AudioCodes IAD (Integrated Access Device) devices available for a simple conversion
- All SIP to SIP calls are free
- Digital Voice allows analog handoff to customers with existing small Key Phone Systems
- Unlimited and Metered options are available
- Advanced features, including: Caller ID, Call Forwarding, DID and more